2/19/2010

FW: Great progress on the homefront verses backtrack feet again on Sweet Pea Farm

 

 


From: Stacy Murphy [mailto:hppsco@optonline.net]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 3:28 PM
To: Abbie Zuidema; alwhitedot@optonline.net; Amy Ferraro; Andrea Hutter; Anne and Luke Williams (burntcove@verizon.net); Anne Davis (annekdavis@hotmail.com); ashby@ashbysedibles.com; Barbera Curry (bcurryjames@optonline.net); Billsmwct@aol.com; rmurc2@aol.com; Brenda Fries; Bruce Baker; BFurgess@aol.com
Subject: geat progress on the homefront verses backtrack feet again on Sweet Pea Farm

 

Yup,

 

Or “Ooops I did it again” – if I remember it’s a Brittany song? Look at Brittany now – and look at my car again – dammit!!!  Another airhead Mom in New Canaan going too fast, and too close. MY door actually squished my leg as I stuck my ankle out, I even looked before I went to get out – I am lucky she was no closer than she was – uhh hello – 3 inches from my car………

 

Yeah, ok, Monty Python – “tis just a minor flesh wound” is getting’ a little stale folks – how ‘bout a break?

 

A couple pics for you to see of the fence as it is going up, and all the boxes are going out! Yeah! I have made several runs to the Good will donation site, and plan to continue with many more.

 

All I want is simplicity and peace – is that attainable?

 

Oxoxox

Stacy

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment