2/24/2010

FW: SWEET PEA FARM UPDATE - FIRE 12/18/2007

 

 


From: Thayer West [mailto:thayer@snet.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 6:37 AM
To: Stacy Murphy
Subject: RE: SWEET PEA FARM UPDATE - FIRE 12/18/2007

 

Hi Stacy - Try Joe or Geno Nazzaro - 544-9347. They might give you a great deal because you're so close. Scott Pensiero is digging a foundation for me right now which might put him out a couple of weeks  - 667-2369. Jody Pelazza 203-554-0392 - Never used him, but he is currently bidding work for me. Rob Pennington - 219- 4666. I feel so badly for you. Are you OK? xo Thayer

 

 

 -----Original Message-----
From: Stacy Murphy [mailto:hppsco@optonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 6:26 AM
To: 'Thayer West'
Subject: RE: SWEET PEA FARM UPDATE - FIRE 12/18/2007

Hi Thayer, yes, it seems to be a defective heater for the water for the sheep. I guessed it was that when I looked out the window and saw the orange glow in the sky.

I’ll keep in touch. Any suggestions for a demolition company that can knock down the garage into a dumpster? I have one name already, I would like more.

Oxoxo

Stacy

 

 


From: Thayer West [mailto:thayer@snet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:32 PM
To: Stacy Murphy
Subject: RE: SWEET PEA FARM UPDATE - FIRE 12/18/2007

 

Unbelievable. Know the cause?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stacy Murphy [mailto:hppsco@optonline.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:52 AM
To: Thayer West; Walter Misdom; Warren Lancaster
Subject: FW: SWEET PEA FARM UPDATE - FIRE 12/18/2007

 

 


From: Stacy Murphy [mailto:hppsco@optonline.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:47 AM
To: Abbie Zuidema; alwhitedot@optonline.net; Amy Ferraro; Andrea Hutter; Anne and Luke Williams (burntcove@verizon.net); Anne Davis (annekdavis@hotmail.com); ashby@ashbysedibles.com; Barbera Curry (bcurryjames@optonline.net); Billsmwct@aol.com; rmurc2@aol.com; Brenda Fries; BLARRABEE@aol.com; Bruce Baker
Subject: SWEET PEA FARM UPDATE - FIRE 12/18/2007

 

Dear all who love Sweet Pea Farm,

 

I am sad to say my garage went up in flames at 5:30am today.

 

Happily, my beloved Willie and Rosie are fine, and were standing out in the far side of the meadow when this occurred.

 

They then proceeded to charm all the firemen and inspectors that were at the scene.

 

I will now need to build a temporary lean-to for protection for my little ones.

 

Please say a little prayer, anything at this point. I am getting a little worn out.

 

With love,

 

Stacy, Willie, Rosie, Ginger, Wilson, Mariah, Moki, Jasmine, and all my little finches at Sweet Pea Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment